In Memory of Liz Young
Liz Young was one of our Founding Members of the Young At Heart ULO Activity Group held at the LiveWell Dementia Hub in Thornaby on Tuesday afternoons at 2pm.
Whether it was keeping us right while singing, motivating the group while enjoying the parachute, or working with other members on activities such as crossword puzzles, she was always a welcome presence and a joy to be with.
We would like to thank the family from the bottom of our hearts for thinking of us at a time when our thoughts are very much with them.
All donations go directly to the delivery of activities for local people living with dementia and carers.
Donor Roll Call
- Suzanne Church
- Lynsey Hegarty
- C S Illing
- Hendrik Matthee “Although we never met Liz, we know through Helen what a special place this was to her and the memories it has given the family. Rest in Peace Liz. With love Jen, Hendrik & girls”
- Emma Hutchinson
- Chris Beck “With love from the Becks”
- Gillian Machin
- Jennifer Burton
- David Scott “Love from Beverley, David, Joanne, Lee & Evelyn. x”
- Claire Church
- Rachel Jones
- Lorraine Rennison “Lots of love Lorraine and family X”
- Peter Hancock
- Julie Andrew “Lovely lady and great group to be part of“
- Tracy Di Carlo
- Lisa Arnott
- Lee White
- Emma Graham
Thank you for your donations totalling
£280 in memory of Liz Young.